1. I'm fully vaccinated. Vaccination card available.
2. Open Houses are back (with some restrictions).
3. Personal showings are by appointment only. Only one "buying party" at a time. It's best
if the sellers have vacated the property before the showing.
4. Visitors must sign and deliver a PEAD-V form to the listing agent prior to entering.
This is done to ensure visitors know to comply with the "Posted Rules for Entry."
5. The Posted Rules for Entry (below) must be displayed at the front door and be clearly
visible to everyone who enters.
6. Visitors must wear face masks and use hand sanitizer prior to entry. I supply all items
including fabric shoe coverings (booties) if so desired by the seller.
7. Visitors are instructed not to touch anything in or outside the house. If something
needs to be opened or turned on (i.e. doors, light switches, etc), I'll do it.
8. After the visitors have left I use disinfecting wipes on all knobs, handles, or surfaces
that were touched. I lock all windows and doors and then text the seller.
IN-PERSON OPEN HOUSES ARE BACK!
Snowberg Real Estate
Sold By Snowberg
Gene Snowberg Real estate